All 129 art Reviews

Splash Screen Splash Screen

Turned out pretty great man! :>

Snake Bite Snake Bite

This is pretty super excellent. The colors are great and it's a very interesting piece of art.

zephyo responds:

yes u are super excellent

Wolfi Wolfi

You're an interesting character.

But your art is what takes the cake. Really dig your colors and the digital paintings you make. They're splendid. Very unique stuff! Keep it up, I'm gonna have to keep an eye on your progress. :>

zephyo responds:

Haha thank you! I'll watch out for your eye.

Nocturne Op.37 No.1 in G minor Nocturne Op.37 No.1 in G minor

Bravo!

Excellent image! :3 Gotta love the blue/orange. The touch of green is nice.

You've also got that super great grasp on perspective and linewidth going on here.

Impressive.

Reflection of Fear Reflection of Fear

Wow a lot of work put into this one! Great work. Oh and I really like the usage of bright purple/pink and cyan to make the stars look more varied! Nice touch. :)

ZombieMonsterThing ZombieMonsterThing

Wow, amazing use of colors! Especially for the lighting aspect! Great work. :D

Sisterfist Sisterfist

That's pretty hilarious. Made me lol!

Uneasy Hearts Uneasy Hearts

Yeah they do. Good stuff yet again. Your vexon characters definitely have a really awesome design to them. Very visually appealing, they're fun to look at. :3

Myst Hunter Myst Hunter

Oh man, this is an awesome design. Super cool.. Love that the bone-mask/helmet/head is hollow, adds a certain creepy factor to the character! I'd hate to run into this in a mysty swamp or forest!

Halos and Rain Clouds Halos and Rain Clouds

Great pencil work.

Really cool design. I'm a fan of you incorporation (maybe that's the right word) of gasmasks into your pieces. Interesting anatomy as well. Good work!

Oh, and I think VidGameDude was referring to the game S.T.A.L.K.E.R., it's something the npcs will say every now and then to the player. :)