66 art Reviews with Responses

Final Flicker Final Flicker

I love the heaviness to this piece, I think a lot of us can empathize with it, myself included.

Great work

ArindamDhar responds:

Thank you so much. Heart Breaks are conflicts that make our stories push forward.

Cheers.

Connie Cat - OC Angela Patron Connie Cat - OC Angela Patron

Great work on this! The subtle shading of the skin is really good and the anatomy looks very convincing, especially with that pose. Another positive note is with this one is I've noticed you've done a different way of rendering her face than what I've seen in your past works and it's nice. A lot of your faces seem very similar, especially with the shape of the eyes, but this one looks different in a great way (like the face looks more crisp and consistent with the rest of body)

Keep it up!

DidiEsmeralda responds:

Thank you so much Rhunyc, I am very glad that you like this art.
This character is a little different because it is based on a real model, maybe it is that. :D

Red Ronin Red Ronin

Love the Ronin titan. Definitely the most fun to play as in MP. Great art!

YakovlevArt responds:

I agree!

Flinthook Flinthook

Nice man! You got some really dynamic stuff going on. Fun stuff!!

LurkinMcClerkin responds:

Thanks bud.

decrepit af decrepit af

That's some really slick detail there. How long did this take you? Great work!

HeartlessArts responds:

thanks.. like 10-15 hours the dot work on the clock ate up like 4 hours alone tho

Klip Klip

Awww yisss, did you make this character up?? It's a neat little backstory, and the illustration of him is pretty great. :D The style of it is pretty unique!

hey thanks!

yeah I made this guy up. I came up with the initial look during a live art stream. i just toned down the flame swords and added the backstory about the ears. thanks for the high score!

COTND: Early Nocturna Concept COTND: Early Nocturna Concept

So cool! Interesting takes on the character. I didn't know you did work for Crypt of the Necrodancer! Great work regardless, the bat-theme on the second design is pretty good, I liked the "bat-tle" axe and the shield is pretty wonderful too.

jouste responds:

yeah the shield is actually the one the Death Metal Boss uses. I was thinking about trying to tie in the lore from the later game. thanks for the comment! Great hearing from you!

*highfives*

Viking Squad Is Out! Viking Squad Is Out!

Ahh, so good! It's awesome to see projects like this come to fruition and turn out amazing. I'll be picking this up for sure.

Great work!

The art style is fantastic. Kudos!

jouste responds:

Thanks so much dude! It's been awesome hanging around on the site together for so long! appreciate the support!

*highfives*

Inktober #1: Owl's wrath! Inktober #1: Owl's wrath!

This is fantastic! Great work!

HlihorAlecsandra responds:

Thank you very much Rhunyc!

Conscience Conscience

Very well done sketch you have here!

The poses are pretty great and very readable. Good work!

HlihorAlecsandra responds:

Thank you very much Rhunyc!