Alzheimer's Cop Alzheimer's Cop

That was pretty clever at the end. Not gonna lie, the scenes before the end were a little droning.. if that's the right word. However, the animation quality, and the voice acting/audio quality were very well done. The ending little twist made this animation for me. Good work!

Why I Don't Play Minecraft Why I Don't Play Minecraft

That's why I stopped TOO!

heyopc responds:

It's only logical.

Nebula Girl: A Lonely Star Nebula Girl: A Lonely Star

Really good animation. The story and voice acting were pulled off very well!

Glad I noticed this in my feed. :)

Clockworkpixel responds:

Leela Leela

Damn dude, your artwork just keeps getting better and better. It's always nice to see these time-lapses because it allows us to see how much you put into each piece. Sometimes there's things you don't quite notice the first glance that a time-lapse will show you.

Keep up the stellar work man.

TheShadling responds:

Thanks man, keep up the stellar work yourself.

World's Greatest Manwhore World's Greatest Manwhore

This was pretty fantastic. I love your actual episodes as opposed to your music video loops (those are good too, but your story-telling is hilarious). Gotta say that I lost my shit at the chasity belt part.

Great stuff though, I'm tempted to do some fanart for this series, because lol.

Incident:110A Incident:110A

Hahaaha.. That was amazing. Love the de-braining.. Also really enjoyed the mowing down of people and negative number at the end, made me lol.

EXCELLENT

Incident:011A Incident:011A

This makes me happy. Very very happy.

Incident:010A Incident:010A

Love the mag agent

You know with sound effects, it just got even more amazing than it already was. Baller animations, great little story, gore gore gore, sweet music, and a twist at the end that makes me giggle. Great work!

P.S. My erection levels are at critical mass. >_>

Creepy Ass Clown Creepy Ass Clown

Rofl

I got a good laugh out of this.

Just creepy.

Great work though, only thing that could make it better is if at the end, the clown rawring, if you flushed that image out more and made it look more polished.

Other than that, great work hey.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

This was amazing. Plain and simple. Everything was perfect and your skills have definitely improved.. like ten fold. All the sweet camera angles and changes, as well as how the auditor was animated, same with hank and his arm. It all looked good. :D

Definitely one of the best ones yet.