Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

Yay, more salad fingers!

Glad to see a new episode. :) I can tell you've improved with your artistic abilities as well with your animating abilities since last. It looks great and just the way it should.

I found myself saying "what the hell" on a couple of occasions, really makes you wonder if he really knows what he's doing or not..

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

So despite the ending..

It was amazing. I loved how believable the art style/characters/soundscape were. It takes talent to make something work that well. And after seeing it and digesting it, the ending didn't really matter.. It was all in the suspense.

of course, it was mildly humorous that the mysterious badguy was infact a bunch of "furries", now that I've seen it. But while watching it and seeing the ending I was like "Awwww really? It could've been something badass.." But now, I realize you were probably going for that whole reaction, and for that I find it humorous.

I can definitely see your cartoon style be a sweet show on cartoon network.. not someday, but right now.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

I couldn't laugh out loud...

I tried, because I knew it was supposed to be funny.. But I'd just sound like a broken record as to why I couldn't... I've been reading all the reviews rated <5 and it seems like they've hit the nail on the head and hammered it in quite deep.

So I'll just add a +1 onto those reviews. I think you need to take a break and play some fuckin' video games... for yourself.

A 4/10 for the animation skillz...

Incident:001A Incident:001A

Rofl.....

that was amazingly awesome. I am approve.

FRAME- Return my liver! FRAME- Return my liver!

Hahaha.. oh you russians...

You know how to have a good time! :D

Great cartoon, I laughed. You must be friends with the school 13 guy, either that or this is another account of yours.

Great work. :)

WGJ4K: Confirmed 4 Brawl WGJ4K: Confirmed 4 Brawl

Pretty amazing.

Not to diss anyone or anything, but the people writing huge-ass reviews are taking things waaay too seriously, I think. I'm not sure what all this fuss is about, but you have damn good animating skills, and I don't see any repetition in your humor. I'm obviously not the smartest bulb in the drawer, but eh, I enjoyed it. If someone's making something for free and you don't like it, don't hate it, just ignore it. :/

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yeah

Badass, puuuure badass. Love the whole outfit scene, haha.

*two thumbs up*

Worth the wait, as always. :D

Computer Croc Computer Croc

Entertaining.

I mean, yeah it wasn't the most technical or beautiful thing submitted to Newgrounds.

But, it sure did make me laugh.

Madness Combat 5.5 Madness Combat 5.5

Quite Enjoyable

I was sad to see it end.

But, it was amazing.. You did a wonderful job. <3 The two guys are still quite mysterious, but I'm sure it'll all come clear.

Email &amp;gt; Mail Email > Mail

Quite interesting

It was well made, and you make a great point. The thrill of receiving an actual letter in the mail is rare, but a great joy. :)

Anyways, it looked quite nice and I loved the slower progression of the beginning. The end part caught me off guard and didn't really fit, in my opinion. Everyone and their sister knows about daft punk, not saying it was a bad choice, but everyone pointing out it was Daft Punk at the end is kind of making me sick. Although, the song in the beginning, I thought was pretty excellent.

Is there any way of sharing the title of what song it was? I figure some credits listing the songs you used would do the songwriters and viewers some good. After all, you do owe it to them..

Anyways, good animation. -2 points for the random daft punk at the end..