Captain Planet Strip Club Captain Planet Strip Club

Go captain planet!!

Lol, I noticed the pleasure island guy as one of the people at the table, from "Pleasure Island" and the lady next to him is from "Crabtopia." Haha.

Great flash though, I got a good laugh out of it. :)

M.O.T.O.R M.O.T.O.R

Awesome job with the flash dude..

I'm surprised one how well this turned out. :) I thought it was quite badass!! :D

Great animation sir, you deserve a top-slot space. :)

Thanks for the awesome shout out in the creds though, I feel quite special nestled between Tom Fulp and Stamper. ;)

DutchinLive responds:

You deserved it man, it was an amazing piece of artwork that deserves appreciation, and adds a unique aspect to the flash. Also, I used it for the thumbnail, so your artwork is on NG's front page!

Thanks again for the speedy response and dedication to get me out of a pinch for time, and for throwing the whole preloader together without even asking for anything in return, you've got the job again for 2010 if you're still around!

Mawesome Effect Mawesome Effect

You are a master at comedic suspense

The joke at the end of the flash made it worth it. I loved Mass Effect, and beat it 10 times, and you truly know how to fully appreciate the game with such jabs at the brutally serious and inspiring storyline.

I was laughing, pissing, and crying all at the same time pretty much all the way through it. I'm actually so convinced by your awesome-esque style, that I think you created the series, and Egoraptor just stole your idea! I mean, honestly!

You should definitely make more, NG NEEDs, no SURVIVES off of material like this! GIVE ME AND ALL AWESOME FANS THE SATISFACTION OF ANOTHER BRILLIANT CREATION!!!!

10/10'd, 5/5'd, fav'd. Excellent job sir. :3

Castle Repercussions - D1 Castle Repercussions - D1

Mullins? Mullins?! MULLINNNNNS!!?!!?!?!

Great work, sir. You win the prize for epic camera angles, stunning graphics, and intense action. Not to mention great voice-work, sound effects, and music.

All around, amazing for a flash animation, and I'd like to slap the guy who gives this a 0 in the dick, for being a douche.

:> jk I love everyone!

Life Lessons With DWARF Life Lessons With DWARF

Haha. I better give it a ten..

Otherwise, I'm gay.

D:

No Brainer No Brainer

That was short...

Which is fine. Totally fine. The only downside was I didn't find it too humorous..

The animation and sounds are great though. Just the humor was lacking in this one (compared to other Explosim stuff, anyways).

Ultra Sheriff - Nemesis Ultra Sheriff - Nemesis

My God.

That was the first flash movie in a LONG time that actually had me involved. Usually I'm not into any I watch.. But this kinda drew me in, with the catchy music, not to mention the visuals!

Impressive!

Purgatory Pizza! Purgatory Pizza!

This is a great!

It reminds me of some strange awkward comedy that would be on Adult Swim, like ATHF or 20 oz. Mouse. The comedy isn't really hit you in the face obvious, but that's good. It's an all around entertaining flash!

My Little PWNY My Little PWNY

LMAO

That made my day.

Great show, I wasn't expecting it to turn out to be a metal song, lmao.

-NG Styled Art- -NG Styled Art-

Holy shit!

Front page? Lol.

Was NOT expecting that. It's sweet though. I've been awaiting the day that something I took part it made it to the front page on NG. It's a sad, sad goal in life, but a goal none-the-less. x]

Sadly enough, it's not even because of talent like mine, either. Haha. But, it's still pretty friggin sweet! :D

8/10 Because my art is in it. lol.

JKAmovies responds:

I can't even believe this is FP'd.

I guess Tom must of really liked it. It's awesome though that this got front paged(As you said)

I'm extremely happy that it did :D