Endeavour Endeavour

This is actually pretty inspiring... :)

I found it to be quite heard-warming. :] It was a basic story, but complex stories aren't always a necessity! And it's inspiring/impressive, because you managed to make a great flash, with quite basic looking characters. :) Some of us worry too much about how much detail we put in our flashes, and this one proves that tons of details aren't necessary to make something look so refreshing.

Oh, and wonderful music choice! *thumbs up*

10/10 5/5'd and fav'd. :D Good show.

the way of my madness 1p the way of my madness 1p

It's over-hyped.

I can tell he took time on it.. But watching Hank run was painful. The song choice wasn't too terrible, but... It wasn't great. Some parts looked really well, but most were just kind of seemed... bad.

6/10 for effort.

Rectangle & Iso Triangle Rectangle & Iso Triangle

Rofl

Best dialogue out of all of them. :D

Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

Rofl...

That was pretty epic.

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Hahaha!!!

This is amazing! You did an excellent job!!! It made me laugh, which was really sweet because the humor wasn't exactly forced. Very good, and mad props to you. I admire it!

Mario Pown 2.0 Mario Pown 2.0

rofl

That was amazing.

Combat Mode_2 Combat Mode_2

Pretty sweet.

That was well animated, and pretty entertaining! Very nice. :)

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Holy.

Amazing! I went and watched all three parts, and I must say... You do a PERFECT job of capturing the pure eerieness of a doomsday. The music and sound effects were perfect! You got me curious as to how you pulled off all of it. :)

It's amazing work. I would cry in my sleep if you didn't win large amounts of money for doing this..

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Out of all the episodes to date...

This one is perfect. I re-watch it so many times, and yet every time I love it. It never gets old, especially the ax. :)

PhYz. Ch3Ck PhYz. Ch3Ck

Great work.

:D Recognize me?

Anyways, good job dude. Impressive!!

Ace0fredspades responds:

thanx a lot! I hope to see more of your comments here and at DA