6 movie Reviews with Responses

Why I Don't Play Minecraft Why I Don't Play Minecraft

That's why I stopped TOO!

heyopc responds:

It's only logical.

Nebula Girl: A Lonely Star Nebula Girl: A Lonely Star

Really good animation. The story and voice acting were pulled off very well!

Glad I noticed this in my feed. :)

Clockworkpixel responds:

Leela Leela

Damn dude, your artwork just keeps getting better and better. It's always nice to see these time-lapses because it allows us to see how much you put into each piece. Sometimes there's things you don't quite notice the first glance that a time-lapse will show you.

Keep up the stellar work man.

TheShadling responds:

Thanks man, keep up the stellar work yourself.

M.O.T.O.R M.O.T.O.R

Awesome job with the flash dude..

I'm surprised one how well this turned out. :) I thought it was quite badass!! :D

Great animation sir, you deserve a top-slot space. :)

Thanks for the awesome shout out in the creds though, I feel quite special nestled between Tom Fulp and Stamper. ;)

DutchinLive responds:

You deserved it man, it was an amazing piece of artwork that deserves appreciation, and adds a unique aspect to the flash. Also, I used it for the thumbnail, so your artwork is on NG's front page!

Thanks again for the speedy response and dedication to get me out of a pinch for time, and for throwing the whole preloader together without even asking for anything in return, you've got the job again for 2010 if you're still around!

-NG Styled Art- -NG Styled Art-

Holy shit!

Front page? Lol.

Was NOT expecting that. It's sweet though. I've been awaiting the day that something I took part it made it to the front page on NG. It's a sad, sad goal in life, but a goal none-the-less. x]

Sadly enough, it's not even because of talent like mine, either. Haha. But, it's still pretty friggin sweet! :D

8/10 Because my art is in it. lol.

JKAmovies responds:

I can't even believe this is FP'd.

I guess Tom must of really liked it. It's awesome though that this got front paged(As you said)

I'm extremely happy that it did :D

PhYz. Ch3Ck PhYz. Ch3Ck

Great work.

:D Recognize me?

Anyways, good job dude. Impressive!!

Ace0fredspades responds:

thanx a lot! I hope to see more of your comments here and at DA