Alzheimer's Cop Alzheimer's Cop

That was pretty clever at the end. Not gonna lie, the scenes before the end were a little droning.. if that's the right word. However, the animation quality, and the voice acting/audio quality were very well done. The ending little twist made this animation for me. Good work!

Why I Don't Play Minecraft Why I Don't Play Minecraft

That's why I stopped TOO!

heyopc responds:

It's only logical.

Nebula Girl: A Lonely Star Nebula Girl: A Lonely Star

Really good animation. The story and voice acting were pulled off very well!

Glad I noticed this in my feed. :)

Clockworkpixel responds:

Fathom Fathom

So I played through what you have here and I gotta say that this is really impressive for only 2 days worth of work. You'll have to teach me your secrets.

But seriously though, super fun stuff! I'm really shocked that you created it all! I'm trying to make my own game on the side and it really is eye opening as far as how hard it can be.

Picollage 2015 Picollage 2015

Absolutely beautiful stuff!

Radioactive-Decay: Day1 Radioactive-Decay: Day1

This deserves a higher rating. I was surprised when I started playing it in how similar it is to the actual game.

Good work on this!

idgaf beat idgaf beat

This is a nice sounding beat man. I've been lurking listening to your hip hop stuff, and I gotta say I really dig what you've been doing. Keep it up!

heyopc responds:

Thank you my dude, good to hear from ya

Incident 1000a Incident 1000a

All of my yes. This is wonderful!

Queef Reef Queef Reef

Dude, pretty brutal! :O

Not bad at all though! The vocals are a little offsetting, but it's not terrible. I actually don't mind it! Awesome job! lol

Candlehorn Candlehorn

Still doing great work I see!

I'd like to just say that with a lot of your work, I really like how alive these characters feel, in that I can easily see them animated in my head. It's very telling of your understanding of the way characters work and their anatomy. With some artists, myself included, you can tell they just study a pose and if they were forced to redraw that character in a new pose it would be hell for them, but for you it's easy to see that it would likely be no problem.

Keep it up as always!

jouste responds:

Hey thanks a lot!

great to see that you are still drawing. I think my poses started getting a lot better when i started moving the camera around more and thought about the shot in a different way.

I'll be keeping it up! thanks for the comment pal!

*highfives*

Until Next Time Until Next Time

Is that you up in the window? (And the poster?)

Great work on this! Love the style that's oozing from this piece. It's so fantastic. Also, the amount of detail you put into everything speaks loudly, like the prosthetic shop, and the interesting food shop with the robot server.

Is this a one off piece, or part of a bigger project? :)

Vonschlippe responds:

Yeah! It's me right there in the window and the poster.

I'm getting back into drawing so this was mostly intended as a style/color palette exercise. I am really trying to learn color theory and further my understanding of what works and what does not. I'm really happy you enjoy the atmosphere and the details I tried to infuse in the picture.

Being an exercise, it's most likely a one-off piece, but I might revisit this character/environment in the future.

Final Flicker Final Flicker

I love the heaviness to this piece, I think a lot of us can empathize with it, myself included.

Great work

ArindamDhar responds:

Thank you so much. Heart Breaks are conflicts that make our stories push forward.

Cheers.