Alzheimer's Cop Alzheimer's Cop

That was pretty clever at the end. Not gonna lie, the scenes before the end were a little droning.. if that's the right word. However, the animation quality, and the voice acting/audio quality were very well done. The ending little twist made this animation for me. Good work!

Why I Don't Play Minecraft Why I Don't Play Minecraft

That's why I stopped TOO!

heyopc responds:

It's only logical.

Nebula Girl: A Lonely Star Nebula Girl: A Lonely Star

Really good animation. The story and voice acting were pulled off very well!

Glad I noticed this in my feed. :)

Clockworkpixel responds:

Fathom Fathom

So I played through what you have here and I gotta say that this is really impressive for only 2 days worth of work. You'll have to teach me your secrets.

But seriously though, super fun stuff! I'm really shocked that you created it all! I'm trying to make my own game on the side and it really is eye opening as far as how hard it can be.

Picollage 2015 Picollage 2015

Absolutely beautiful stuff!

Radioactive-Decay: Day1 Radioactive-Decay: Day1

This deserves a higher rating. I was surprised when I started playing it in how similar it is to the actual game.

Good work on this!

Incident 1000a Incident 1000a

All of my yes. This is wonderful!

Queef Reef Queef Reef

Dude, pretty brutal! :O

Not bad at all though! The vocals are a little offsetting, but it's not terrible. I actually don't mind it! Awesome job! lol

Music Box (remix) Music Box (remix)

Yeah, this song.

Still gets me every time I hear it. Such a good song...

cheshyre responds:

Thanks!! I'm glad you like it!!

Spike Spike

woa

COTND: Early Nocturna Concept COTND: Early Nocturna Concept

So cool! Interesting takes on the character. I didn't know you did work for Crypt of the Necrodancer! Great work regardless, the bat-theme on the second design is pretty good, I liked the "bat-tle" axe and the shield is pretty wonderful too.

jouste responds:

yeah the shield is actually the one the Death Metal Boss uses. I was thinking about trying to tie in the lore from the later game. thanks for the comment! Great hearing from you!

*highfives*

i like drawing because it makes me forget about myself i like drawing because it makes me forget about myself

This is beautiful. Definitely one of the best things I've seen in quite a while. The added movement is perfect and really brings it all to life.