Alzheimer's Cop Alzheimer's Cop

That was pretty clever at the end. Not gonna lie, the scenes before the end were a little droning.. if that's the right word. However, the animation quality, and the voice acting/audio quality were very well done. The ending little twist made this animation for me. Good work!

Why I Don't Play Minecraft Why I Don't Play Minecraft

That's why I stopped TOO!

heyopc responds:

It's only logical.

Nebula Girl: A Lonely Star Nebula Girl: A Lonely Star

Really good animation. The story and voice acting were pulled off very well!

Glad I noticed this in my feed. :)

Clockworkpixel responds:

Fathom Fathom

So I played through what you have here and I gotta say that this is really impressive for only 2 days worth of work. You'll have to teach me your secrets.

But seriously though, super fun stuff! I'm really shocked that you created it all! I'm trying to make my own game on the side and it really is eye opening as far as how hard it can be.

Picollage 2015 Picollage 2015

Absolutely beautiful stuff!

Radioactive-Decay: Day1 Radioactive-Decay: Day1

This deserves a higher rating. I was surprised when I started playing it in how similar it is to the actual game.

Good work on this!

idgaf beat idgaf beat

This is a nice sounding beat man. I've been lurking listening to your hip hop stuff, and I gotta say I really dig what you've been doing. Keep it up!

heyopc responds:

Thank you my dude, good to hear from ya

Incident 1000a Incident 1000a

All of my yes. This is wonderful!

Queef Reef Queef Reef

Dude, pretty brutal! :O

Not bad at all though! The vocals are a little offsetting, but it's not terrible. I actually don't mind it! Awesome job! lol

Final Flicker Final Flicker

I love the heaviness to this piece, I think a lot of us can empathize with it, myself included.

Great work

ArindamDhar responds:

Thank you so much. Heart Breaks are conflicts that make our stories push forward.

Cheers.

Connie Cat - OC Angela Patron Connie Cat - OC Angela Patron

Great work on this! The subtle shading of the skin is really good and the anatomy looks very convincing, especially with that pose. Another positive note is with this one is I've noticed you've done a different way of rendering her face than what I've seen in your past works and it's nice. A lot of your faces seem very similar, especially with the shape of the eyes, but this one looks different in a great way (like the face looks more crisp and consistent with the rest of body)

Keep it up!

DidiEsmeralda responds:

Thank you so much Rhunyc, I am very glad that you like this art.
This character is a little different because it is based on a real model, maybe it is that. :D

Red Ronin Red Ronin

Love the Ronin titan. Definitely the most fun to play as in MP. Great art!

YakovlevArt responds: