Alzheimer's Cop Alzheimer's Cop

That was pretty clever at the end. Not gonna lie, the scenes before the end were a little droning.. if that's the right word. However, the animation quality, and the voice acting/audio quality were very well done. The ending little twist made this animation for me. Good work!

Why I Don't Play Minecraft Why I Don't Play Minecraft

That's why I stopped TOO!

heyopc responds:

It's only logical.

Nebula Girl: A Lonely Star Nebula Girl: A Lonely Star

Really good animation. The story and voice acting were pulled off very well!

Glad I noticed this in my feed. :)

Clockworkpixel responds:

Fathom Fathom

So I played through what you have here and I gotta say that this is really impressive for only 2 days worth of work. You'll have to teach me your secrets.

But seriously though, super fun stuff! I'm really shocked that you created it all! I'm trying to make my own game on the side and it really is eye opening as far as how hard it can be.

Picollage 2015 Picollage 2015

Absolutely beautiful stuff!

Radioactive-Decay: Day1 Radioactive-Decay: Day1

This deserves a higher rating. I was surprised when I started playing it in how similar it is to the actual game.

Good work on this!

Incident 1000a Incident 1000a

All of my yes. This is wonderful!

Queef Reef Queef Reef

Dude, pretty brutal! :O

Not bad at all though! The vocals are a little offsetting, but it's not terrible. I actually don't mind it! Awesome job! lol

Music Box (remix) Music Box (remix)

Yeah, this song.

Still gets me every time I hear it. Such a good song...

cheshyre responds:

Thanks!! I'm glad you like it!!

Illunis Illunis

Nice work man, you've got some great depth going on here. What you've done with the moon in this image is really cool too. The colors are fantastic as well. It just blows my mind what you can do with pixels. I'm excited to see more of this universe you've got going on.

Flinthook Flinthook

Nice man! You got some really dynamic stuff going on. Fun stuff!!

LurkinMcClerkin responds:

Thanks bud.

Commission - Spartan TomLinkens Commission - Spartan TomLinkens

Dude, you got some sick rendering skills. One point of critique that I'll give is that his left hand kind of blends in with the abdomen area a little bit, especially when zoomed out. Perhaps add a little bit of highlights to the hand or something to bring it more into the foreground. :)