Fathom Fathom

So I played through what you have here and I gotta say that this is really impressive for only 2 days worth of work. You'll have to teach me your secrets.

But seriously though, super fun stuff! I'm really shocked that you created it all! I'm trying to make my own game on the side and it really is eye opening as far as how hard it can be.

Picollage 2015 Picollage 2015

Absolutely beautiful stuff!

Radioactive-Decay: Day1 Radioactive-Decay: Day1

This deserves a higher rating. I was surprised when I started playing it in how similar it is to the actual game.

Good work on this!

NDC: 2010 NDC: 2010

Ahhhhhhmazing stuff.

Great work to everyone. :D And w00t for having a medal...

Except that I can't find it. lol. xD

JKAmovies responds:

Haha, you will sooner or later ;D

Glad you liked it, thanks :)

Loved Loved

This is what I interpreted..

This is what it's like to be loved, and to stay loved. You must jump through hoops, sometimes do what you believe is wrong, and accept things you know aren't right. That way the one who loves you will remain loving you as they always have and life is just more clear and easier.

Although, if you disobey your loved one, it make life a lot more difficult, where the clouded vision comes from and such...

Quick synopsis, but overall a powerful message within this game... :)

Air Pressure Air Pressure

Lovely.

It's not a very in-depth game, but the simplicity of it is rather nice. Everything fits well to make it a great atmosphere.

It's slightly depressing and reminds me a lot about myself, which is why I enjoy it so much. I realize that it's about drugs, which I can't relate to, although the whole "psychopathic" and controlling girlfriend I can definitely relate to..

Thanks.

And I must say, I do enjoy the music.. a lot. Any chance of posting a link to where it's available at?? I checked the authors website, but to no avail... A reply would be nice, but I can see you've got 500+ reviews, so I'd understand if that couldn't happen.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

I feel like I'm in Asia.

Mmmmmmmmmmm..........................
................... Memories of my nonexistant asian childhood are ever-flowing through my veins with this game. You make a good offer, but NO DEAL HOWIE!

Great game. 10/10. :D Worth the wait!

A Sabtastic Sketchbook A Sabtastic Sketchbook

At first I was like ":|"

But then I was like "lol :D"

The srs dragon and lol dragon made me laugh.

Great drawings though, it's always fun to flip through a series of drawings from a particular artist! :D

Madness Day Art Collab 09 Madness Day Art Collab 09

YEAH!

Good work. Only complaint would be the Arrow one. ;) But I'm sure you know by now.

Turned great though! :3 Glad I could be a part of it! :D

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Whoah epic.

Hard ass game, that's for sure. But I love it. :3

The kitty meow part with tricky made me laugh my ass off. xD

And HELLA HUGE THANKS for making a 3rd of the fanart pictures mine, rofl. I was NOT expecting that... Are they gonna stay there... forever and ever??

TomFulp responds:

Thanks!!! And yup, the gallery is PERMANENT!