6 game Reviews with Responses

NDC: 2010 NDC: 2010

Ahhhhhhmazing stuff.

Great work to everyone. :D And w00t for having a medal...

Except that I can't find it. lol. xD

JKAmovies responds:

Haha, you will sooner or later ;D

Glad you liked it, thanks :)

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Whoah epic.

Hard ass game, that's for sure. But I love it. :3

The kitty meow part with tricky made me laugh my ass off. xD

And HELLA HUGE THANKS for making a 3rd of the fanart pictures mine, rofl. I was NOT expecting that... Are they gonna stay there... forever and ever??

TomFulp responds:

Thanks!!! And yup, the gallery is PERMANENT!

Notepad Drawing Collab 09 Notepad Drawing Collab 09

Meep! Great job JKA! Awesome collab!

That Rhunyc guy though... He sure is freaky. And stupid.

:P

Loved it though. Not a medal whore, so I didn't even know about the glitches. :P :D So, in my eyes it was pretty excellent. Great work! Fun to look through all the great art styles.

My only complaint is that to see the artists info, you had to go to the top, instead of it being right next to the "next" button. Seemed kinda outta the way to me, but nothing TOO terribly bad! :) Everything else shines bright!

10/10'd 5/5'd!

JKAmovies responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you liked the final result.

GTA4: The Flash Game GTA4: The Flash Game

I've been playing this game for the last ten hours

And I'm STILL only 40% done! Shit man, with the last update you added a whole bunch of new stuff!! I'm surprised! This should be front page material!

The new island is kick ass. Great job on the design! You are a God.

HarraH responds:

That's right, as long as people keep playing and enjoying my masterpiece, I'll constantly update it with new features!

I'm not going to give away what the next patch will be about, but I'll give you a hint:

Nazi's ;)

The Monster Art Collab The Monster Art Collab

Haha sweet!

Very good stuff in here! I'll see if I can add you so you can add me under "Additional Art" as well. :)

I'm thinking the long story complaints go to me. :D Oh well.

I liked the chapters idea and the music you gave it, it all works really well! Two thumbs up. :)

And the "MS-Paint type" submissions with the humorous descriptions, I thought, were a nice add-in. They lightened the mood and make it entertaining (compared to uber serious ones like mine, lol). :D

d-z responds:

Of course, looking forward to working with you again in the future :-)

NG Poster Collab NG Poster Collab