All 129 art Reviews

Final Flicker Final Flicker

I love the heaviness to this piece, I think a lot of us can empathize with it, myself included.

Great work

ArindamDhar responds:

Thank you so much. Heart Breaks are conflicts that make our stories push forward.

Cheers.

Connie Cat - OC Angela Patron Connie Cat - OC Angela Patron

Great work on this! The subtle shading of the skin is really good and the anatomy looks very convincing, especially with that pose. Another positive note is with this one is I've noticed you've done a different way of rendering her face than what I've seen in your past works and it's nice. A lot of your faces seem very similar, especially with the shape of the eyes, but this one looks different in a great way (like the face looks more crisp and consistent with the rest of body)

Keep it up!

DidiEsmeralda responds:

Thank you so much Rhunyc, I am very glad that you like this art.
This character is a little different because it is based on a real model, maybe it is that. :D

Red Ronin Red Ronin

Love the Ronin titan. Definitely the most fun to play as in MP. Great art!

YakovlevArt responds:

I agree!

Illunis Illunis

Nice work man, you've got some great depth going on here. What you've done with the moon in this image is really cool too. The colors are fantastic as well. It just blows my mind what you can do with pixels. I'm excited to see more of this universe you've got going on.

Flinthook Flinthook

Nice man! You got some really dynamic stuff going on. Fun stuff!!

LurkinMcClerkin responds:

Thanks bud.

Commission - Spartan TomLinkens Commission - Spartan TomLinkens

Dude, you got some sick rendering skills. One point of critique that I'll give is that his left hand kind of blends in with the abdomen area a little bit, especially when zoomed out. Perhaps add a little bit of highlights to the hand or something to bring it more into the foreground. :)

decrepit af decrepit af

That's some really slick detail there. How long did this take you? Great work!

HeartlessArts responds:

thanks.. like 10-15 hours the dot work on the clock ate up like 4 hours alone tho

Klip Klip

Awww yisss, did you make this character up?? It's a neat little backstory, and the illustration of him is pretty great. :D The style of it is pretty unique!

jouste responds:

hey thanks!

yeah I made this guy up. I came up with the initial look during a live art stream. i just toned down the flame swords and added the backstory about the ears. thanks for the high score!

*highfives*

woman study #1 woman study #1

well you gave it #1, so now you have to do more otherwise everyone will be confused and there will be no order left

great sketch though, tanned paper is fun :D

Spike Spike