All 129 art Reviews

so Horny so Horny

Clever

Seeing where you put your signature, and afterwards reading what the title of the image was made me chuckle. Looks great though!

Swamp Sowerbii Swamp Sowerbii

Wow

Pretty chilling, like the glowy teal parts. :D

You make some pretty awesome landscapes!

Teach me your secrets!

frozen-scumbag responds:

Lol I would but I'm still learning myself :)

Trolll Trolll

Wowsers

You've improved tons dude, this is definitely a great piece of work! The background and characters are very well done :)

Keep it up!

J-qb responds:

It's always nice to hear that you're improving. thanks and will do!

PokeWIP_2 PokeWIP_2

Looks good, yo

I'm a fan of the pokemon games, and just like you I'm not up to speed with the fact that Scyther can evolve. lol

But either way, they all look natural, which is great, and your lineart looks good as well. I can tell this is gonna look pretty great when it's finished. How much time have you invested in this overall? It doesn't matter really, just curious. :)

Kumakun4 responds:

I couldn't say exactly, but there's about 8-10 hours invested in this so far.

Joy 7 Joy 7

Ha. Late review, but I gotta say.

I remember looking through these not too long ago, and not really getting them for some reason. But, I couldn't help but to browse through a few of them just now and they're hilarious to me. It's a cute little comic style, and the punchlines make me literally laugh out loud. Good work!

Monochrome Monochrome

That's uh.......

Quite the achievement. I guess you're right, I never found my programs or tools to prevent me from doing art. I mean, if you really want to be an artist, it honestly doesn't matter the media... if you're creative enough you can work anything out!

Amazing quality for an ms paint mouse pic.... Great work

LegolaSS responds:

thanks Rhunyc... its a pet hate when people in the forums complain they cant do artwork... because they don't have some high tech software or the newest tablet... there's already a handful of artists out there who can use paint to produce outstanding pieces of work... thanks for the comment :3

The Orange Knight The Orange Knight

Great work

nice anatomy, clean lineart, great use of colors.. Looks great :D

Only thing that could make it better is some sort of deviation in the backround.. but eh, it's the castle crasher that we're supposed to be looking at, and he looks good.

Kinsei responds:

This has got to be the quickest review I have ever gotten.
Awesome!
:P
Thanks Rhunyc!

I probably should have done a background and a weapon. But I guess my typical laziness is showing lol

Savage Savage

Wicked.

Great use of colors, great composition :)

Great image!

Under the desert Sun Under the desert Sun

Duuuuuuude

That looks awesome. :D Your style is pretty effin' sweet man.

TheShadling responds:

Hey Cheers Rhyunc.

Cruel Mistress Cruel Mistress

Not too shabby

Especially since you stated in the forum that painting/perspectives aren't your specialty. You nailed the perspective pretty well I might have to say, and the coloring job is actually pretty solid. :)

Keep it up, yo