All 129 art Reviews

Micronaptor Micronaptor

I really like this.

It's a very simple idea really, however your use of colors and the subject itself gives this .gif a lot of life. It's very well done. Great work!

Amaruuk responds:

Thank you!

Only the birds will survive... Only the birds will survive...

This is one of my favorites of yours, so much so, I got a new phone today... And wam-bam-boom, it's my wallpaper.

I just really like the color-scheme and the minimalist look to it all. Just really cool vibes all around.

zombie link 2 zombie link 2

Awesome man, you did a really good job with this! I like the cropping and the overall green color of it.

The cleanliness of the shapes/lines is really nice as well.

dommi-fresh responds:

i tried to keep it as green as possible. hopefully the reason will become clear later.

HUD Concept HUD Concept

Teach me your secrets, wizard.

This is excellent! I love the mixture of really rough and detailed. Great work!!

YakovlevArt responds:

Hahaha, thanks for the kind words!

Marmer Marmer

Maaan, if I was an admin or moderator or whatev, I would fp this in a heartbeat.

The feels! It was very well done. Props to you for putting so much in such a small amount of space. Very touching.

Vector Practice Selfie Vector Practice Selfie

Pretty cool stuff! It's neat that you're doing art with varied programs and styles. This piece looks great.

It's hard to tell it's a vector. I've always wanted to get into vector art. Anyway, good work. :)

Canopy Romp Canopy Romp

Excellent work!

Awesome use of colors and values. Interesting idea too. :)

Portrait 2.0 Portrait 2.0

This is awesome. Really eye catching because of the colors you use. Even though it isn't detailed, the colors fill in certain details.

Great work!

TRIX TRIX

Excellent work on this one! Really like the clean look it has to it, as well as your coloring. I like the hints of purple to really bring out the yellow in her skin tones.

Looks good! :>

Dessinmaitre responds:

Thanks for your feedback! I wasn't sure about the purple at first.

Aladdin Paint Over Aladdin Paint Over

That's pretty awesome dude! Only thing I would change is Alladins jawline. It makes him look really old. But other than that, everything looks awesome!

loudwallpaper69 responds:

Thanks. I'm going to try and fix it I think the line on his cheek is too bold and pronounced, and I also think I might have over done his eye as well he looks a bit tired. :)