All 129 art Reviews

Creepachu Mega Compalition 69 Creepachu Mega Compalition 69

Yooooooooooooooour Pikachu

Is rather amazing.

In only a really disturbing way. <3 I can't get over it.. lol.

Great stuff.

the necromancer the necromancer

Oh man this just screams awesome.

The quality of it is obnoxiously great. I love the style you used. The lines and coloring are phenomenal! It's also quite a humorous, but surprisingly bad-ass. :D

This is beyond great, awesome job sir.. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on your artistic endeavors!

jouste responds:

awesome man!

i'm always super happy to hear my stuff can be funny and badass at the same time.

thanks for the super high scoring review! and i'll make sure i keep good stuff coming out! :D

Nine Nine

Pretty sweet shit.

I love the trippy dynamicness(?) to it. The view is insane...

And the cross-hatching works brilliantly. You did very well on this. Humorous too. :)

Great work!

Luis Luis

Great work.

I'm enjoying your style a lot. It's got a very super nintendo feel to it - if that makes any sense.

Great work though! :D

Castle Crashers Portraits Castle Crashers Portraits

Did the DLC with the necromancer come out?

I haven't looked in a while.. :( If it hasn't, then no, you can't collect them all.

Buttt... These are pretty solid! I love how the king has pretty much no face.

I think this would make a nice poster of some sort. Preferably the wall kind.

The Zombie The Zombie

Sorrry...

But keep trying.

Learn to use colors, so that they don't hurt the viewers eyes. The crazy background is a bit of an eye-sore as well. And why does the zombie have blue lips? It makes him look like he just got done eating a bunch of blue-berries.

I mean if you're going for a cartoony look, then the anatomy and overly stubby-look of the "zombie" would be excusable. But, if you're trying to make it look more frightening, then I'd take MetaLyric's advice.

Cyberant Cyberant

Hey!

Hey there! Fancy seeing you up on here! :)

Looks great though. :) The details are very nice! :D :D

The Heart of Saturday Night The Heart of Saturday Night

One of my favorites of yours.

Just everything about it.

I'd give this a 100/10 if I could. So much I could say about it...

LaserKarl responds:

Thanks man. It's one of my favourites aswell. Have a personal story behind this one.

Experiment Number Six Experiment Number Six

Eeennvvvyyy....

Man do I envy you. You've got such a sense of how to use colors, that it's insane.

I only wish someday I could use colors like you do. And it's even more impressive that you can make it look like you did this in a traditional medium.

LaserKarl responds:

Thank you!

Just practise, and you'll learn how to work with colors, and anything else. Its all in the practising!