All 129 art Reviews

Bang Bang

That's actualy not too bad.

Great foreshadowing sir, as well as shading!

TripwirEntertainment responds:

Thanks! It was fun to do. =P

Happy Easter Happy Easter

lol

Not bad at all, really good for mouse-work only. *thumbs up*

Great work!

Kashi responds:

Thx! :3

Deathwing Deathwing

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge Improvement

Excellent use of colors sir. It looks insanely professional.

I'm impressed. The pieces in your gallery lack a sort of polish that this really doesn't seem to do at all. :) Great work!!!!

Hail of Madness! Hail of Madness!

Awesome job dude.

In one picture you single-handedly put all of mine to shame.

Amazing details and use of colors. I'm extremely impressed. :)

All the hard work paid off, good sir!

track 13 track 13

Wow...

Holy stuff batman...

Great picture, sir. A LOT of things to find..

I don't even know where to start on explaining the awesome that is this picture.

So I'll just leave it short and simple:

You rock.

Pico Team vs. Dad n Me Pico Team vs. Dad n Me

Awesome job sir.

I'm unable to tell which one is dad, but it doesn't take away from the qualtiy of the image, to me. :)

I love the colors of this picture and it all blends together VERY well. It makes for an excellent calendar piece! Something I'd love to see on my wall. :) Great work!

P.S. Dad's the one in the back, correct?

Graveyard Shift Graveyard Shift

Well made sir.

The tankman pissing in the general direction of the monument, as if he were just blankly gazing at it for something to do to pass the time of his piss, just makes me gigglesnort to myself.

That and the :( on the monument thing makes me laugh too.

Ohhh the humor.

P.S. Anything stoping you from making this a poster?

JohnnyUtah responds:

would people buy it?

Dad Dad

Awesome...

Great contribution.. I think it'd be pretty awesome to see, but I'd feel kinda creeped out. lol.

For an ENTIRE month, you got Dad just pissed and staring at you with his blood-red eyes... :P

Anyways, awesome work. Love the details, it almost looks like a photo... 10'd. 5/5'd.

CosmicDeath responds:

Thank you. Yeah, I didn't ask for a specific month, but it would probably work best in one of the winter months since it is such a dark image. I mean.. you COULD have him staring you down during Easter holidays or Valentine's Day, but would you really want... hmm.. wait, I don't see a problem with this, now that I think about it.

Thank you for your comment!

Togetherly Randomness Togetherly Randomness

I spy a rise against t-shirt. :)

Not bad, dude, not bad at all. :) I'm digging all the details you put into your drawings as of late. :)

Only thing that kind of bothers me, is that the main dude (you, I presume) looks a little stiff... like his shoulders are up a tish too high. Other then that, everything looks pretty dang spiffeh!

Great work. :)

Hellknight1000 responds:

Thanks man. :D
The shoulders eh? You're probably right. I have a rather nasty habit of making my characters a bit stiff.
But thanks for pointing that out and leaving a comment!

newgrounds calendar entry newgrounds calendar entry

You should seriously be an artist for the Behemoth, and do like a Castle Crashers comic book or something. I think that'd be pretty awesome.

In other words, I'm saying you are fucking awesome and you deserve all the praise you're getting! Grand job on this one as well... :3 Just do one thing for all of us... DON'T STOP!

Unless you hate making art, then it's fine lol. :P

jouste responds:

thanks for that 10 brother!

i will keep that art coming friend!

and i'm also quite sure behemoth is doing fine :D thanks for the shout out to my fave developer tho! XD