All 131 art Reviews

Ink blot. Ink blot.

HANK

I SEE FUCKING HANK

(great work with the pic, though, btw)

Fifty-50 responds:

Yes. Thank you.

Reaper Reaper

Quite excellent.

Great work on the details and shading. They look excellent. Gotta say I'm a fan of your scythe in this picture as well.. An interesting design. :)

FallenBane responds:

Glad you like it. :)

Chow 44 - Star Colossus+Kid Chow 44 - Star Colossus+Kid

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

We know who the winner is!! :D

Excellent piece sir.. The sky is beautiful, and I love the contrast between the dark blue and bright red you got going on. Only thing that bugs me is the kid, just something about him, but even then I still think it's awesome, because it's not that big of a deal. :) Amazing work.

Question for you though, what size do you work in? Like what dimension of pixels is this?

This definitely deserves a front page in my eyes, especially compared to some of the things I've seen up on it previously...

Madrespectsir

Kamikaye responds:

Thx :) Yea the anatomy is kinda screwed again. Learning about anatomy takes lots of time. More than I expected kinda.

Madness Ascent Madness Ascent

Congratulations!!

On getting the top spot and poster!! :)

It's extremely well deserved, amazing picture sir!

Liking the fact that you added a pirate... I wonder if Krinkels will throw a pirate in the series just for you!

Kamikaye responds:

Thanks ! :D

Oh, Im curious about that. Even though madness takes place on land mainly.

Why so tricky? Why so tricky?

Dududdueudueeddueddude...

I was so pleased by this, but then I saw your background you added. I implore you to reconsider your background... If anything make it an upclose of just him, like throw in a body and make him do the \m/ thing or something, just a suggestion..

The background is miles behind what you've got going on with Tricky's face..

Havegum responds:

Background is changed now!

Thanks for the comment!

chainsaw madness chainsaw madness

Awwwww bananas

That's greatly badass and will probably one of the top entries.. Amazing work!!

I'm so very humbled by this contest ALREADY.... Too many good artists doing madness fanart, kinda overshadows my nontalent, haha. :P

jouste responds:

there sure is a lot of great competition for this one. that's why i feel the need tot do at least 2 entries.

your stuff is great though man! classic madness! good luck dudes and thanks for the review!

*highfives*

Illuminate my soul Illuminate my soul

Insta-fave......

Complete badassadry! My goal is to produce shit like this... Awesome.

Shark Week Shark Week

rofl

Excellent comic.

Marvel VS Capcom Marvel VS Capcom

Win.

Amazing work. Love it.

10 July 10 July

Insanely Insane.

lovelovelove the brush strokes you use, they're so soft and smooth. Great robot design as always, and it's just quite awesome. Greaaat work!