All 131 art Reviews

TRIX TRIX

Excellent work on this one! Really like the clean look it has to it, as well as your coloring. I like the hints of purple to really bring out the yellow in her skin tones.

Looks good! :>

Dessinmaitre responds:

Thanks for your feedback! I wasn't sure about the purple at first.

Aladdin Paint Over Aladdin Paint Over

That's pretty awesome dude! Only thing I would change is Alladins jawline. It makes him look really old. But other than that, everything looks awesome!

loudwallpaper69 responds:

Thanks. I'm going to try and fix it I think the line on his cheek is too bold and pronounced, and I also think I might have over done his eye as well he looks a bit tired. :)

Splash Screen Splash Screen

Turned out pretty great man! :>

Snake Bite Snake Bite

This is pretty super excellent. The colors are great and it's a very interesting piece of art.

zephyo responds:

yes u are super excellent

Wolfi Wolfi

You're an interesting character.

But your art is what takes the cake. Really dig your colors and the digital paintings you make. They're splendid. Very unique stuff! Keep it up, I'm gonna have to keep an eye on your progress. :>

zephyo responds:

Haha thank you! I'll watch out for your eye.

Nocturne Op.37 No.1 in G minor Nocturne Op.37 No.1 in G minor

Bravo!

Excellent image! :3 Gotta love the blue/orange. The touch of green is nice.

You've also got that super great grasp on perspective and linewidth going on here.

Impressive.

Reflection of Fear Reflection of Fear

Wow a lot of work put into this one! Great work. Oh and I really like the usage of bright purple/pink and cyan to make the stars look more varied! Nice touch. :)

ZombieMonsterThing ZombieMonsterThing

Wow, amazing use of colors! Especially for the lighting aspect! Great work. :D

Sisterfist Sisterfist

That's pretty hilarious. Made me lol!

Uneasy Hearts Uneasy Hearts

Yeah they do. Good stuff yet again. Your vexon characters definitely have a really awesome design to them. Very visually appealing, they're fun to look at. :3