View Profile Rhunyc

All 160 Art Reviews

87 w/ Responses

Holy fucking balls. Great work man, you upload this to artstation by chance?

MiddleFingerRings responds:

Thanks dude! I did, I go by Ryan Maddox on there. :)

*desire to move-in intensifies*

Dude, so like when you initially posted this, I listened to the track accompanying it and thought it was very interesting. The music Sagey made for it was really original and just seemed like it fit the theme of what you're shooting for. Today, I finally got around to actually listening to Sagey's tunes and I really wish I would have sooner, cause that shit is fire. I think your ideas with his audio aid will he something truely unique and you should keep pushing with it, because I think you'll make something amazing man. <3

All I have to say is yes.

This turned out awesome! Great work! Thank you :D

AlecsHere responds:

You're welcome Rhunyc :))

Really nice linework! Great details also, keep it up!

AlecsHere responds:

Heck yeah! I was gonna say before reading the description that it looked like a human Splatoon character, especially with the sylish background. Nice work!

FuShark responds:

Thanks dude! :D

Nice work man! You've got such a good hold on your use of colors and values, especially in the skin tones in the other variants of this image. I dig your red/purple/blue usage here. Really well done. Such a nice looking character to boot. Keep it up! :D

FuShark responds:

Thanks for appreciating my work dude. I'll keep fighting!

This is pretty rad man, I dig the colors! It looks like you spent a lot of time on it with all the details that are present. You keep improving!

JackDCurleo responds:

Thanks man, I’ve been trying to get this done for a while so I’m glad you like it! And that’s all we can hope to do ;D

What a lovely assortment of witches! Really unique style you got, man. I dig it!

ZeTrystan responds:

Thanks! It was fun to think of themes to use! :)

I'm quiet and I seldom interact with people.

Brian @Rhunyc