View Profile Rhunyc

All 140 art Reviews

73 w/ Responses

What a lovely assortment of witches! Really unique style you got, man. I dig it!

Yesss, great work man. Very faithful to the series, and great job rendering it! Keep it up!

Nice work man! The added animation really gives this some kind of movement. Like one of those animated comics, you see a suspended point in the action.

Definitely could see a series built around the idea of Tom vs. YouTube. :D

FuShark responds:

Thanks dude! Glad you like it. I've really been enjoying making these sort of illustrations. I just wish gifs could retain better quality.

Why anyone would tell another human being to "stop doing art" is beyond me. Art is a wonderful tool to express oneself, let alone the amazing therapeutic qualities it has. Chances are if they're telling you to stop doing art, I'm not sure if they are people you should be looking up to. :(

Plus you're really good at it. Keep it up regardless of what they may say. :D

jcarignan443 responds:

Thank you so much! Well I’m actually a tattoo apprentice and it was my mentor, but there’s a lot of hazing in the tattoo world and people that aren’t confident in their work and take it out on others

Fantastic. This is top-notch work!

Hey man, it's looking pretty good! The details are pretty cool! As far as constructive criticism goes, I'd recommend taking what you have here, and going over edges with a harder brush, because right now it's all kind of blurry. :) I mean, in some places it'd be okay to have a little blur here and there, like the back of his skull and the ridge behind his eye socket, but the actual facial details would benefit from being more crisp.

Anways, great work! Keep it up. :D

kirxee responds:

thanks alot

Really good stuff, man. I really dig the style in which you've rendered his face. Also, great work with the wooden texture on the gun too!

Some high quality work. :)

Wonderful rendering skill man. Really like the style of this.

test-object responds:

Thanks man! Long time since I've seen you :D

Some good looking work, with some pretty sick beats. Couldn't ask for more.

Is this done as promotional material for the music?

Too good!

I really want to eat that cupcake. Like reeally bad.

Jobertson responds:

Thanks man! :)

I'm quiet and I seldom interact with people.

29, Male