All 131 art Reviews

Togetherly Randomness Togetherly Randomness

I spy a rise against t-shirt. :)

Not bad, dude, not bad at all. :) I'm digging all the details you put into your drawings as of late. :)

Only thing that kind of bothers me, is that the main dude (you, I presume) looks a little stiff... like his shoulders are up a tish too high. Other then that, everything looks pretty dang spiffeh!

Great work. :)

Hellknight1000 responds:

Thanks man. :D
The shoulders eh? You're probably right. I have a rather nasty habit of making my characters a bit stiff.
But thanks for pointing that out and leaving a comment!

newgrounds calendar entry newgrounds calendar entry

You should seriously be an artist for the Behemoth, and do like a Castle Crashers comic book or something. I think that'd be pretty awesome.

In other words, I'm saying you are fucking awesome and you deserve all the praise you're getting! Grand job on this one as well... :3 Just do one thing for all of us... DON'T STOP!

Unless you hate making art, then it's fine lol. :P

jouste responds:

thanks for that 10 brother!

i will keep that art coming friend!

and i'm also quite sure behemoth is doing fine :D thanks for the shout out to my fave developer tho! XD

Creepachu Mega Compalition 69 Creepachu Mega Compalition 69

Yooooooooooooooour Pikachu

Is rather amazing.

In only a really disturbing way. <3 I can't get over it.. lol.

Great stuff.

the necromancer the necromancer

Oh man this just screams awesome.

The quality of it is obnoxiously great. I love the style you used. The lines and coloring are phenomenal! It's also quite a humorous, but surprisingly bad-ass. :D

This is beyond great, awesome job sir.. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on your artistic endeavors!

jouste responds:

awesome man!

i'm always super happy to hear my stuff can be funny and badass at the same time.

thanks for the super high scoring review! and i'll make sure i keep good stuff coming out! :D

Nine Nine

Pretty sweet shit.

I love the trippy dynamicness(?) to it. The view is insane...

And the cross-hatching works brilliantly. You did very well on this. Humorous too. :)

Great work!

Luis Luis

Great work.

I'm enjoying your style a lot. It's got a very super nintendo feel to it - if that makes any sense.

Great work though! :D

Castle Crashers Portraits Castle Crashers Portraits

Did the DLC with the necromancer come out?

I haven't looked in a while.. :( If it hasn't, then no, you can't collect them all.

Buttt... These are pretty solid! I love how the king has pretty much no face.

I think this would make a nice poster of some sort. Preferably the wall kind.

The Zombie The Zombie

Sorrry...

But keep trying.

Learn to use colors, so that they don't hurt the viewers eyes. The crazy background is a bit of an eye-sore as well. And why does the zombie have blue lips? It makes him look like he just got done eating a bunch of blue-berries.

I mean if you're going for a cartoony look, then the anatomy and overly stubby-look of the "zombie" would be excusable. But, if you're trying to make it look more frightening, then I'd take MetaLyric's advice.

Cyberant Cyberant

Hey!

Hey there! Fancy seeing you up on here! :)

Looks great though. :) The details are very nice! :D :D

The Heart of Saturday Night The Heart of Saturday Night

One of my favorites of yours.

Just everything about it.

I'd give this a 100/10 if I could. So much I could say about it...

LaserKarl responds:

Thanks man. It's one of my favourites aswell. Have a personal story behind this one.