View Profile Rhunyc

All 142 art Reviews

76 w/ Responses

That's some really slick detail there. How long did this take you? Great work!

HeartlessArts responds:

thanks.. like 10-15 hours the dot work on the clock ate up like 4 hours alone tho

Awww yisss, did you make this character up?? It's a neat little backstory, and the illustration of him is pretty great. :D The style of it is pretty unique!

hey thanks!

yeah I made this guy up. I came up with the initial look during a live art stream. i just toned down the flame swords and added the backstory about the ears. thanks for the high score!

*highfives*

well you gave it #1, so now you have to do more otherwise everyone will be confused and there will be no order left

great sketch though, tanned paper is fun :D

woa

So cool! Interesting takes on the character. I didn't know you did work for Crypt of the Necrodancer! Great work regardless, the bat-theme on the second design is pretty good, I liked the "bat-tle" axe and the shield is pretty wonderful too.

jouste responds:

yeah the shield is actually the one the Death Metal Boss uses. I was thinking about trying to tie in the lore from the later game. thanks for the comment! Great hearing from you!

*highfives*

This is beautiful. Definitely one of the best things I've seen in quite a while. The added movement is perfect and really brings it all to life.

I enjoy this immensely. The title you chose is what draws me in to this work. In short; I feel it.

Ahh, so good! It's awesome to see projects like this come to fruition and turn out amazing. I'll be picking this up for sure.

Great work!

The art style is fantastic. Kudos!

jouste responds:

Thanks so much dude! It's been awesome hanging around on the site together for so long! appreciate the support!

*highfives*

This is fantastic! Great work!

AlecsHere responds:

Thank you very much Rhunyc!

Great work and very stylish!

I'm quiet and I seldom interact with people.

Brian @Rhunyc