All 131 art Reviews

woman study #1 woman study #1

well you gave it #1, so now you have to do more otherwise everyone will be confused and there will be no order left

great sketch though, tanned paper is fun :D

Spike Spike

woa

COTND: Early Nocturna Concept COTND: Early Nocturna Concept

So cool! Interesting takes on the character. I didn't know you did work for Crypt of the Necrodancer! Great work regardless, the bat-theme on the second design is pretty good, I liked the "bat-tle" axe and the shield is pretty wonderful too.

jouste responds:

yeah the shield is actually the one the Death Metal Boss uses. I was thinking about trying to tie in the lore from the later game. thanks for the comment! Great hearing from you!

*highfives*

i like drawing because it makes me forget about myself i like drawing because it makes me forget about myself

This is beautiful. Definitely one of the best things I've seen in quite a while. The added movement is perfect and really brings it all to life.

"stop talking. just stop talking." "stop talking. just stop talking."

I enjoy this immensely. The title you chose is what draws me in to this work. In short; I feel it.

Viking Squad Is Out! Viking Squad Is Out!

Ahh, so good! It's awesome to see projects like this come to fruition and turn out amazing. I'll be picking this up for sure.

Great work!

The art style is fantastic. Kudos!

jouste responds:

Thanks so much dude! It's been awesome hanging around on the site together for so long! appreciate the support!

*highfives*

Inktober #1: Owl's wrath! Inktober #1: Owl's wrath!

This is fantastic! Great work!

AlecsHere responds:

Thank you very much Rhunyc!

Madness.jpg Madness.jpg

Great work and very stylish!

Conscience Conscience

Very well done sketch you have here!

The poses are pretty great and very readable. Good work!

AlecsHere responds:

Thank you very much Rhunyc!

Bring Your Kids To Work Day Bring Your Kids To Work Day

Lol @ the auditor just hanging out looking through the window at the top. He looks mad that he has no kids.

Nice work!

ChazDude responds:

Just imagine; everyone he absorbs he eventually gives birth to.

#pregnantauditorconfirmed :o